* 2010 360 iDev Community App Award Winner for Best Looking Game *
"I love this one. The controls are great, the sounds are funny, and I really can’t get over how well done the art is. This is definitely a great app. CHUCK SMASH!"
- 5/5, Joseph Ho, appsafari.com, http://cgno.me/c4Pp4w
"Graphics are nicely refined, and no one gets hurt."
- New York Times, App Smart
"If you’re looking for a unique, entertaining experience involving short bearded men and big rubber bands, you need to get this game. The rest of you ought to check it out as well... "
- Highly Recommended, Eric Pankoke, Technobrains, http://bit.ly/cEWPPu
*TUAW.com Daily App 8.5.2010*
"A simple, but entertaining gameplay mechanic that’s great for some quick entertainment on the go. A solid soundtrack, sleek presentation and quirky atmosphere. Chuck Gnome also scales relatively well to twice size for iPad owners as well"
- 8/10, Alexis Santos, VGTribune.com, http://cgno.me/9Wa0B2
"For those looking for a great looking game, a game with easy but tough to master controls, and a game that can be played in short bursts, I can’t recommend Chuck Gnome enough."
- Ben Lehman, Platform Nation, http://bit.ly/92xoQz
"Chuck Gnome is a game that is full of challenge and a lot of silly fun"
- Jared Nelson, TouchArcade, http://bit.ly/9423yk
"Chuck Gnome is a one of a kind game that will have you playing for hours on end."
- Sara Bateman, Appmodo, http://cgno.me/b0tK4X
"Chuck Gnome is good. I would say tell ur parents to buy it."
- Nico, The iPad Kids, http://bit.ly/arCxbt
Chuck Gnome is an arcade-style shooting gallery game where you use a slingshot to "chuck" gnomes at moving targets and rack up major point scores, earn bonus multipliers, and unlock new levels.
Use your finger to aim and shoot Chuck at moving targets.
Gnome Vision lets you visualize Chuck’s flight path before launch so you can achieve unmatched accuracy and rack up points.
Missed the target? You may have a second chance! Chuck Gnome's "2.5D" design makes unique use of the accelerometer. By tilting your device left or right the stage will rotate, giving you that extra space you may need to nab 'em before they disappear.
Earn achievements and unlock new levels as you chuck Chuck and move closer to saving the princess.
* Stunning artwork: Six meticulously-rendered episodes (not including mini-games!) each feature their own unique visual style
* Multi-layered environments you can only fully explore using your iPhone’s accelerometer
* Choreographed enemies that go far beyond the typical carnival game
* Orchestral soundtrack by Tapani Siirtola of Sound Real Finland
* Openfeint online Achievements and Leaderboards
* Unlimited Gnomes to Chuck!
Follow Chuck on Twitter @chuckgnome or become a fan on his facebook page www.facebook.com/chuckgnomegame for the latest updates and news.
For Feedback: email@example.com
Chuck Gnome First Flight Video
Chuck Gnome Launch Video
Ogres Attack Gameplay Video
REVIEWS & LINKS
Wired GeekDad Review
The iPad Kids Review
Platform Nation Review
Technobrains Quick Look
Touch Arcade Review
VG Tribune Review