[Game] Pawn'd

Forums cocos2d games [Game] Pawn'd

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MichaelB 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
February 16, 2012 at 11:28 pm #239266

MichaelB
Participant
@michaelb

Our new game just was accepted in the App Store! It is free for the first day, so grab it now :)

Pawn’d in the App Store

A match-3 type game meets Chess. Our iTunes description…

Pawn’d combines the strategic thinking and unique moves of chess with fun, gem-shattering, puzzle-game action. Each piece has simple but unique moves inspired by chess and perfected for match-game action.

Several modes of game play provide unique challenges. Can you break the poisoned piece in a just a few moves? How long can you keep playing while finding only matches of 4 or more? Tired of deep thought? Try matching as many pieces as you can before time runs out!

Not a chess expert? No problem! Fun practice games and touch-a-piece hints make it easy to pick up…and even harder to put down.

Simple to play, but tough to master. Are you ready to get Pawn’d?

A huge thanks to Cocos2d, this game is so much better thanks to all the efforts here :)

February 17, 2012 at 3:23 am #365886

tbone28
Participant
@tbone28

Looks awesome. I love chess and will be checking this out.

February 17, 2012 at 3:17 pm #365887

mster50
@mster50

Looks awesome. I will buy this now.

March 27, 2012 at 4:41 pm #365888

MichaelB
Participant
@michaelb

We submitted an update, so thought I’d use up the rest of the Promo codes for the app :) Just follow this link and it will pass them out.

http://promo4.it/get-pawnd

April 14, 2012 at 4:38 pm #365889

MichaelB
Participant
@michaelb

A free version of Pawn’d just got in the store yesterday. If you like it, PM me and I can send a promo code for the paid one; save you $ for the in-app purchase :)

http://app2.it/pawnd-free

January 11, 2013 at 5:22 pm #365890

MichaelB
Participant
@michaelb

An update to Pawn’d just came out :) It adds graphic improvements and new game modes.

It’s a real thinking-person’s puzzle challenge.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.